Thursday, September 17, 2009

Coming Home to Big Brother....








As you can see, big brother Trevor was ready for his baby brother to get home! He just pet on him and talked to him. I don't know why, but over the last week, it seems like he has gotten so much smarter and is talking so much more. He said to Andrew (without anyone prompting him)..."Hey Baby Andry, I'm your 'broder'(brother). I wub (love) you....Awwwww mommy....he's so chute (cute)". It was so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes. I know that this phase may not last long, but I pray that he continues to be this sweet to Andrew. I have a feeling they're gonna be best buddies!


3 comments:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

That is so sweet! It makes me want another one so bad!!

Rachel said...

he's so pretty, even though he is a boy!

Vikki said...

What a cutie! Just like big brother!