Friday, September 04, 2009

6 Days and Counting....

So I went back to visit the Doctor today...hey, third time to see him in 1 week, I'm sure he's loving me about right now. I have been having major swelling issues all of a sudden. Like gained 10lbs in 2 weeks kind of swelling...ouch! I've been kinda worried that my blood pressure would shoot up with all of the leg, ankle, neck and facial swelling going on. But that checked out okay today. He did say "uhhh...no more work, okay?", but I already had that taken care of... :-) I started my FMLA time today because I knew it wasn't realistic to try to work this last week.
We did however schedule a day for Mr Andrew's induction, and it will be Thursday, September 10, 2009.....unless there is a last minute opening for Wednesday. We were really shooting for Wednesday, but L&D already has 14 inductions sceduled that day. Soooo....if any of these woman would like to go into labor over the weekend, I would really want to be their friend! I'm just relieved that I can say "6 more days" and I can hold my new baby boy!! I cannot wait! So... 6 am Thursday morning it is! I will keep everyone updated if by some miracle something opens up on Wednesday! Hopefully my next posts will be pictures of my new sweet little man!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

YAY! Relief is in sight!!!

Landrum Family said...

Almost there! I know you are SO ready to be done with this. We can't wait to see pictures of this little guy. Is big brother ready for this? It has definitely been a learning experience over here. Hal has had to adjust to not being the center of everyone's world!

Christie Mitchell said...

Awww, Congrats!! I wish you could have him Wed. that is birthday ;) I know you are at the point where you would have him today if you could. I will be praying for all of you and I know he will be precious just like Trevor :)

The Spencer Family said...

Congratulations!! I know you are excited to see an end to this pregnancy. Good luck & I can't wait to see pictures of baby Andrew!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i know you cannot wait to hold that baby boy! we will be praying for you all. i know mr. trevor will be one proud brother!! cant wait to see sweet pics of the new family of four!! try to get some rest before then!!!

Mandy said...

yay Staci! Good luck with everything. That date is my nieces b'day also. Great date! Can't wait to see pics!

Mandy said...

yay Staci! Good luck with everything. That date is my nieces b'day also. Great date! Can't wait to see pics!