Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Andrew is Here!!!

I know, I know....I have slacked with putting pictures on here, but I have not had access to the internet. We just got home this afternoon from the hospital, and you know how hectic everything is when you first get home.

Andrew Jacob Cox arrived on Thursday, September 10 at 8:35pm! After being told that St Vincent's did not have a bed that day, I was just praying that one would open up...and it did! We arrived at the hospital Thursday around noon, had pitocin going by 1:00...and he finally decided to come on at 8:35. He gave us a little scare at first....not breathing, floppy, blue...no, put that more like purple, and it took him a minute to catch up. He just needed a little help, that's all. He is so wonderful, and is the best baby. He doesn't cry at all, except when you take too long changing his diaper, and I think it's because he gets too cold. Trevor is adjusting really well to his new baby brother, and you can tell he's gonna be super protective. I have soooo many pics to post, bear with me over the next few hours/days, and eventually I will catch up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Susan