Thursday, September 03, 2009

38 Weeks...Is This Over Yet?

Okay...I'm officially tired. I hurt all over, and I'm swollen all over. And....my progress is "stalled". Yep, went to the Dr yesterday, and I have not made any progress toward having this baby except some weight gain and extremely swollen legs, ankles, and feet. My doctor said that if you induce someone who's body just isn't ready, then that makes for a very hard induction/labor. UGGGGGHHHHH! What happened to the second baby being so much "easier?".....whatever!

SO I get to go back to see him in 5 more days....next Tuesday, and "hopefully" we can induce on Wednesday. I'm just about to the point where I wish we could just schedule a C-section....seriously, I am that miserable. I know when he gets here, I will forget all of this....but for now, I am ready to "cry uncle"!!

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

bless your heart, but you want remember all that when you see that sweet face!!! enjoy your rest while you can because with two you will be lucky to get your teeth brushed before lunch:)!

Ashley Trammell said...

I am so sorry you are so miserable. That was the good thing about having c-sections. The second time I was having contractions but I never dilate at all or never drop so they took me in for a c-section 2 weeks early cause I had already one. Maybe only one more week!