Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bear With Me....

I promise I will post more recent pictures soon. I have not gotten much rest at all, and last night it really caught up with me. I tried (being the bull-headed person that I am) to not take my Percocet yesterday until I couldn't stand it, and it caught up with me big time. I felt like I'd been hit by an 18 wheeler last night. Everytime Andrew goes to sleep, I am up trying to get things straight, or pump...or whatever, you know how it goes. All the excitement over new baby, and then...bam...it hits you just how tired and sore you really are. So I've got some major rest to catch up on, and then I will catch up on my blog!

As for Andrew...he is so perfect, and it is killing me to lay him in this bili bed and not get to dress him in all of his cute little outfits and spoil him like I want to. Hopefully today he can come out of his little "tanning bed". His bili was 13.8 yesterday, and he is back up to 8 lbs....my strong little guy! The nurse will be here at 9:00 this morning to re-weigh him and recheck his bili. I hope we get rid of this thing today! His family is ready to snuggle with him...and not have a time limit!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We can wait for pictures, rest is so much more important!!!