Wednesday, April 08, 2009

It's A......

Well, we went for our big ultrasound this morning! Baby looks great....we're measuring right on schedule. The Dr. Pepper that I drank right before the ultrasound apparently didn't kick in until after the ultrasound...baby was sleepy and didn't want to be bothered. This little munchkin is MUCH more laid back than Trevor. Heart rate was 153 and all of baby's organs look good.

So looks like we will be seeing the new baby around September 16!! Oh yeah.....it's ANOTHER BOY!! We couldn't be happier! Dr. Goolsby actually told me that I didn't appear to be a "girly girl" and he saw me with all boys anyway! I guess he was right! Looks like I won't be too broke after all. He'll have PLENTY of hand-me-downs from big brother....of course, I'll have to buy him some special things too!

Anyways, I hope everyone has a good rest of the week! I'll post pictures this weekend....we're gonna have a busy one!!

15 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys! Trevor is going to love having a little brother to play with!!

The Cotton Family said...

Congrats on another baby boy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another boy! I'm so excited for you guys!

The Hall's said...

Congratulations on another little boy! I know you guys are very excited!

BRAD & SHELLY MAY said...

congrats on another little boy - I'm sure Trevor will loving having a brother around to be rough and tough with. I'm so happy for yall.

Stanley Family said...

Congratulations Staci! We will definitely have to get our boys together to play!

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!

Roxanne Crane said...

Congratulations on another little boy. You and Natalie need to get together with all these little guys.

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Congratulations!!Little boys are so sweet and love their moms.

Landrum Family said...

Congratulations! No big wedding bills for us! :)

LaNaye,Rickey,Nolan and Cameron Washburn said...

yay!! u hurt my fellings im not on you friend list!! lololol glad to hear the baby is doing great!! Whats his name????

The Covin's said...

Congrats! Boys are great! I am so excited for yall. Trevor is going to be a great big brother.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

yes, boys are great!! girls are cute, but i would be broke too! not to mention she would probaly act like me and then i would really be in trouble:)!! i would have another boy tommorrow!!


congrats to you both and i know trevor will be a good big brother and teach him all the big boy things!!

JANA said...

Congrats! I knew it was a boy! For some reason I saw you with all boys! I know he will be precious! I can't wait to hear his name!

Ashley Trammell said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Trevor is going to love having a baby brother. They will be very close I'm sure.