Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Going to Eat

Sarah wedged between the boys....
Cutie Pie

Rachel and Brady Cole
Friday night when we got to Gulf Shores, we went to eat at Cozmo's with Rachel and Brady Cole. It was really good, but expensive. And the staff there is very rude. They didn't like the fact that we had 2 rowdy toddlers and were pretty pissy about it by the time that we left. I didn't even hear the little skinny lady smart off to Sarah and Rachel, because I was in my own little world. I truly believe that God intended for me not to hear her, because by the way that it sounded, I would've given her a good piece of my mind. Rachel apologized to her, and said "we're leaving", and miss priss said "well that's good". OH MY.....I would've let her skinny butt have it. We excused her, because she probably doesn't have children anyway! SO, if you have a wild 2 year old, as I do....Cozmo's will probably not be the best place to go!!!


No comments: