Wednesday, April 01, 2009

First Beach Trip of 2009....

This past weekend, we took our first of many trips to Gulf Shores. Trevor and I, my friend Sarah and her 3 babies (teacup yorkies) went down Friday afternoon and came back Monday afternoon. We thought that we were in for some bad weather, going by all of the weather reports, but it turned out to be a beautiful weekend. It rained Friday, but by Saturday it was gorgeous! It was a little cool on the beach, but very nice.

If we did anything down there....WE ATE...and ate....and ate. That's what vacation's all about....right? We went to Cozmo's Friday (not my favorite), Shrimp Basket (my favorite) on Saturday, frozen pizza on Sunday (ha!), and then The Hangout on Monday. Overall, it was a great little get away, and I can't wait to go back! I didn't even get a tan, because I was a good little girl and wore my sunscreen (yuck!!). EXCEPT for my poor knees....somehow I missed the knees, and they got extremely fried. I'm glad the rest of my body didn't feel like that!

I took tons and tons of pictures, but these are some of my favorites. Hope you enjoy, and hope everyone has a good rest of the week. I have to go back to work on Friday for a week, so it will be a while before I update again!

No comments: