Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Baby Update....

Just a little update about little baby Cox. I go to the doctor a week from today and get my big ultrasound. I will also be finding out what little baby Cox is....I can't stand it. I knew I would end up wanting to know. I'm not real good with surprises, either. So, in a week, we'll know.
I am really starting to feel the baby move, though. You can't feel anything on the outside, but boy I can feel this baby doing some cart wheels in my belly! I listened to baby Cox last week at work, and the heart rate was 140. Trevor's was always so high....so maybe this kiddo is more laid back than him. Trevor has his mommy's personality/temperment, so I'm hoping this little baby acts like Daddy...laid back and calm. We'll see! I have a gut feeling that it's another boy, I don't know why, but who knows! We'll see in a week!

1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

I COULD NOT WAIT EITHER. I JUST LIKE TO PREPARE FOR PINK OR BLUE:)!! I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT!

LOVE THE NEW BEACH PICTURES. I WISH WE COULD GET ALL THE BOYS DOWN THERE TOGETHER THIS YEAR!! THAT WOULD BE TROUBLE:)!!