Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy Week

Well, we have been very busy to say the least these last few days. We went to Alabama Adventure...just Trevor and me (brave, I know, but he was great) on Saturday for the first of many times I'm sure. Those season passes are going to come in handy this summer. We had a blast, but I forgot my camera! Sunday, we did yard work all day...and I do mean ALL day! It doesn't really look that much better, but it made me feel better! We went to the zoo yesterday with Aunt Erin and Cat, and we actually do have pictures from our little outing. Today I had a class to attend at work, so Trevor strolled around Birmingham with Sarah and had a blast with her and the "puppies". We have 2 more days to enjoy on my off week, so we're gonna try to find something fun to get into!

No comments: