Monday, November 24, 2008

Poor Baby....Again!

Pre-stitches


The finished product - 6 stitches and lots of screaming!


Looks pretty good if you ask me! Thank you so much Dr. Nan and Mr. Adam for helping us out. Adam, it's becoming a trend! (Our last trip to the ER, Adam was our nurse). Even though Trevor is a handful, we sure do appreciate all of your help you guys! Maybe no one will call DHR!!! He looks like such a "rag - a - muffin" with all of his bruises and bangs all over him. He's so rough, I'm sure this won't be our last trip to the ER!



8 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

That is so sad, I'm glad he is ok & hope you don't have to take him back anytime soon!

JANA said...

I am glad he is doing better! We haven't had to make a trip to ER yet (knock on wood), but be looking for us one of these days. I am sure it is coming!

Anonymous said...

Aww Staci. I'm so sorry. I know it was hard for you too.

Susan

Jenn said...

Poor baby! Wow..he really did get a big boo-boo!

Hope he's all better for Santa!

The Rice Family said...

Poor Baby...That looks terrible but I am glad he is all better now.

The Simonetti's said...

Poor thing!! I hope he is feeling better, I am sure he got lots of lovin!

Jenn said...

Poor little guy! He is definitely all BOY. I am glad he is doing better.

The Cotton Family said...

omg! i bet you were so scared! it's different seeing your own child like that, huh?