Friday, November 21, 2008

Meet the New Pup


Meet our new little girl! Finally, I have a female in the family! (2 boy cats and a boy dog...not to mention husband and son!) She is such a sweet girl. She's a Mountain Cur...(some kind of squirrel-huntin' dog) but she looks like a lab if you ask me. She has a little nubbed tail, that she's constantly waggin'. Trevor loves her too. He's always trying to pick her up by her head. He says "I hold puppy", and "STOP puppy," and "No No puppy!"
It's the cutest thing. I think they're gonna be good pals! The only problem....she has NO name! Throw out some comments for girl dog names...I need some help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy, Daisy, Mildred, Maggie.

Mandy said...

She is a cutie!! CO CO, BAMA, PEBBLES, LILY, MUFFIN, ANNIE, SADIE, GINGER, KATIE. I'M ON CALL AND AT WORK, SO I MAY BE WRITING YOU BACK WITH SOME MORE. HA!!