Monday, August 03, 2009

Let's compare Bellies...

Here I am last Thursday night - 33.5 weeks preggo
And no, there is not twins in there...just fat baby boy!
Here we are back in 2007 preggo with Trevor..37 weeks here, but I felt bigger all over with Trevor than with Andrew...belly's not nearly as big with Trevor's pregnancy

And back again at 33.5 weeks with baby Andrew



And, 37 weeks with Trevor....about a week before I delivered him.
It's funny how each preganancy is different and you definitely carry each child different....or at least I did. Trevor was low, and Mr Andrew is breaking my ribs...up until a few days ago. Maybe he's going to come on down so I can get a break from all of the rib shots!
Anyway, I couldn't resist posting these...I know I'm no pregnant model and all, but I'm glad I have these to look back on one day! I hope everyone is having a great week, and we will update after our 34 week visit Wednesday!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to get my fingers in yourpussy get it dripping wet and rub your rock hard clit