Saturday, June 06, 2009

Tiffany's Party at Superior Grill

Tonight we had a party for Tiffany at Superior Grill. She is getting married next weekend, and I am so happy and excited for her. We have been friends since grade school, and I am so honored that I get to be a part of her big day next weekend. I got to see some girls tonight that I haven't seen in quite a while....ahemmmm, Ashley and Allison. We definitely need to have some get togethers more often so that we can catch up on how life is treating everyone! It was so much fun getting to see a bunch of my old pals!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hate I missed the margarita party :( I will see you all at the wedding next weekend though! You look like a cute little preggo girl!! Love that bump!

Ashley Trammell said...

It was definitely good to catch up with everyone! We should get together more often!