Wednesday, June 24, 2009

28 Week Update

Well, today I have officially started visiting Dr. Goolsby every two weeks...wow I can't believe how incredibly fast this pregnancy is flying by...have I mentioned that before? Everything went well, except for the fact that my weight is somehow managing to sky-rocket. I mean really, how do you manage to put on 6 POUNDS in 2 WEEKS? I officially almost weigh as much as I did when I DELIVERED Trevor. Yes, I have gained 20lbs in just my last 3 Dr. visits. All I can say is this little fella better weigh more than his big brother did! (I can remember when I had Trevor, looking down at him, thinking "that's all....7lb baby, and I gained 45lbs?" ) Oh well....as long as this little man is healthy, I could care less what I look like!

Speaking of little man, I think we are one step closer to naming him! Joe and I both agree on the name Andrew. I have always loved that name, and always wanted to have a little boy named Andrew that I called "Drew". I had a neighbor that lived up the street from me when I was a growing up, and his name was Andrew, and his parents called him Drew, and I absolutely adored that little boy....that's where I got the name from. Plus, I don't know of an Andrew that I didn't like...it seems like all of the Andrews that I know are great guys. Plus, Joe's brother Jayson's middle name is Andrew, so that's a plus as well.

We're just stumped on the middle name. I love, love "Andrew Joseph Cox", but my silly husband doesn't like his name, and says that if he were going to name anyone "Joseph", it would've been Trevor. I also love "Andrew Jacob Cox", but that's up in the air as well. Someone mentioned "Andrew Hinton Cox", and I think it has a nice little sound to it, but I don't know if Joe will buy it. Who knows? Leave me some comments and tell me what yall think...any suggestions are welcome at this point. I am just ready to have this little angel a name, so I will have one less thing to worry about!!

Oh, and beach pictures are coming soon, I just haven't really had the time to blog this week. I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

5 comments:

Stanley Family said...

I thought I was doing good with my weight also until the last few weeks and then is when it all started piling on! Don't worry about it, you still look great! I like Joseph and Jacob both for middle names. I also think Hinton would be a great middle name. I wished I could have used my maiden name in one of my kids names if it were something other than Greenlee! Can't wait to hear what y'all decide!

acgrill said...

I like Joseph.... Andrew Joseph is such a strong name.
Augie's middle name is Andrew!(another good guy Andrew to add to the list) Good luck!

The Pruitt's said...

I like Andrew Hinton Cox. John Thomas' middle name is Surtees. That way they have a little bit of your name and your Dad's name. Hang in there, I know these last weeks are tough.

The Cotton Family said...

I like Hinton also. It sounds great!

The Hall's said...

I like Andrew Hinton Cox! Hope you guys are doing good!