Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Little Man

Big Cheese
I'm glad he enjoys brushing his teeth so much!

My little man got a big haircut today and did so good. It was the first time I didn't have to wrestle with him, not to mention the embarrassment of having "that kid" that runs everyone out of the room!! He sat in the chair all by himself, and didn't move or make a sound. I was so proud of him, but kinda sad in a way, because that just tells me that he is growing up...way too fast I might add!
He cracks me up with this smile that he has going...you can't even see his eyes because he squints so much! He is starting to look more like his daddy the older he gets, especially with his big boy haircut!!



3 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

That is the cutest smile!

Julie Alexander said...

What a sweet boy! Can't wait to meet Drew!!

Ashley Trammell said...

So cute! Love all the beach pictures!