Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Jake!!


So my baby brother turned the "big 2-1" this past week, so Joe and I took him out for a night out in Birmingham. We only went to one place called the Rare Martini. I think Jake had a good time. He was so proud that he could finally get in somewhere. We were joking with the guy at the door, telling him he needed to really check Jake's ID, but he didn't find it too funny. We got a late start, so we called it a night after we left there. I had to be the reponsible one, but I had a good time watching Jake and Joe. I even ran into some of my buds there. I really don't see how people go out all of the time though. I just can't stay awake that late anymore!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I know!! 10 o'clock and I'm out like a light. I don't know how we used to do it:)