Monday, April 14, 2008


Can I just say that taking a 14 month old to the beach by yourself is a very brave move. That's why I don't have many pictures from the beach...I was running the whold time. My mother and brother were doing "wedding stuff" on Friday, so Trevor and I decided to venture off to the beach...another bad idea. He did LOVE the sand and water, though. He managed to scare the mess out of me...he ran straight to the water. Even though I had his arm, the water was so rough, a good wave got him....and splat...he skidded across the sand. Then the ER nurse in me kicked in, and I jerked him up so fast. That water was so bad, it could've easily carried him back out into the ocean....but I don't want to even go there! That's why in half of these pictures his arms look so red, because he had just done a "wipe-out"!

No comments: