Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Guess What?

Trevor has ANOTHER ear infection! I am really at my wits end with these stinkin' ear infections! I think we caught this one early, because he doesn't really act like he feels that bad. He's just been fussy at night and pulling at his ears, so I wasn't wasting any time! We had to see Dr. Stone again yesterday, because Trevor always decides to get sick when Dr. Hardwick is not there. Dr. Stone said that he definitely qualifies for tubes, but he said that ENTs are really "conservative" this time of year, meaning that it's not likely that they'll want him to have them. Something with the weather warming up, children tend not to get ear infections as much. So we'll wait and see...AGAIN! Hee asked me how I felt, and I said I don't care one way or another....I just want what's best for my baby. And his poor ears hurt!! He said that he was tired of living off Tylenol, Motrin, Auralgan, and worst of all...the butt-reddening Augmentin!!

2 comments:

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

Hey Staci,if u need tubes give me a call i can help set up your appt. You know i work with ENT. Sophie has tubes, best thing ever...

The Simonetti's said...

I understand your frustration! Brandon starts getting ear infections this time of year too, but they do seem to get better in the next couple of months, and he HAS TUBES, so it can be frustrating but now we use antibiotic ear drops that work a whole lot better than 10 day orals. I hope Trevor feels better soon.