Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Playing Doctor...

Trevor found my stethoscope laying around and decided to put it to use. He was just remimding me that I have to go back to work this weekend. We actually went to see Dr. Hardwick this morning. My little man just hasn't been his normally "happy" self the past two days. He's not sleeping at night, which is really nothing new. But the past 2 nights he has been waking up SCREAMING to the top of his lungs. And then this morning, he had a fever. Well, boy do I feel bad...both of his ears are infected!! So now we got us some antibiotics to take. Hopefully he'll be feeling better in no time!

2 comments:

Ashley Trammell said...

I can't believe he is 1. It looks like he had a wonderful time. I'm sure you did too.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

poor baby, i hope he's feeling better!