Friday, February 15, 2008

Look What I Came Home To....



Joe and I both had to work on Valentine's Day. Joe was off the day before, and this is what I came home to at about 8:00pm. I must say, I about fell out in the floor. You just have to understand...my husband cooks, but he doesn't like to clean too much. And my house was a disaster before I left for work. He worked hard getting it cleaned up...and not to mention the dinner...on the dining room table that's always cluttered with bills and papers!!! He straightened all of that up...and if you didn't notice he got me some boxes of chocolates, too. He was so sweet. He knows that my favorite is "turtles", but he went to 3 different stores to find some, and was unsuccessful. He got me 2 boxes of other chocolates instead. I told him I didn't care. I was just amazed that the house was clean, so amazed that I took pictures! Those of you who know Joe, know that he really out-did himself, and earned some major "brownie" points with momma!!!

1 comment:

*MIRANDA* said...

"Brownie" points huh? Should we be looking for a Cletus again??