Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bad Blogger...

Sorry I haven't posted all week, but I've been busy....between working extra shifts and having a fussy, fussy baby. We are now on our third round of antibiotics to kick this nasty ear infection that he has. And now, of course, he has a nasty rash popping up all over his body, I'm sure from all of the antibiotics. We are back on Augmentin, and I don't have much faith in it, being as it didn't cure the ears the first time. But oh well, we'll wait and see I guess. We weren't able to see Dr. Hardwick on Tuesday, so we saw Dr. Stone. He said that if this round of antibiotics doesn't clear things up, he would highly recommend tubes. We'll wait and see if the antibiotics work, and also see what Dr. Hardwick thinks. Whatever will help my poor baby's ears...I just want my happy boy back! And on top of the ears, we are cutting 4-5 teeth at the SAME TIME. I knew that was coming....being that he's a year old and only has 3 teeth!

3 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

poor baby! i sure hope he is feeling better soon. those mean ole' ear infections are no fun!

Anonymous said...

Staci I'm so sorry. The teething states is miserable! Plus the ear infections. Poor baby and poor mommy. I hope he feels better soon.

Susan

JANA said...

I HOPE TREVER IS FEELS BETTER SOON!