Monday, January 28, 2008

Trevor's Big Week!

Of course we have an eventful week on mommy's week to work. He's walking!! He can take about 10 steps at a time. I am in for it now! This morning when I dropped him off at Near and Dear, he tried to chase me out of the room. It broke my heart because he was crying and holding his arms out for me. It's always hard to leave him, but he makes it extra hard when he does that! He's also taking his sippy cup pretty much all the time now (except for night-time). AND....he got moved up to the "big-boy" class today. He's officially supposed to be in the infant room until he's one, but all they had in there today was itty-bitty babies. I suggested that he may do better with the toddlers, because it made me nervous with him being around the neonates! I could just see him banging one of them in the head with a toy or something. So he got to play with the big boys today. Maybe now we can work on getting some more toofies...being that he still only has 2!!Enough of my rambling....maybe some pics tomorrow since I'm off.

4 comments:

Ashley Trammell said...

Yep get ready. Now he will be everywhere. That sounds like Brady. He cries everytime I go anywhere, so needless to say he is hardly ever left in less I just absolutely have to.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

yeah trevor!!! yes, he will be into everything now! i hope he doesn't like to climb as much as aiden does! i cant' wait to see him saturday!

Nicole said...

Good job Trevor! Just in time for the big day! Mama's in trouble now!

JANA said...

Get ready for lots of boo-boos! That is how Pierce got his big black because he thinks he is big stuff and can just take off!