Thursday, January 24, 2008

Playin' with the Inchworm

I got him this inchworm for Christmas, and he is way too little to ride it. So, he just pushes it around the house. As for him walking, well, let's just say he's a little lazy....or stubborn one. The other night at my mother's, she swore that she saw him walking around the corner in the kitchen. And then today I was checking my email, and had my back turned to him. I didn't hear the usual "crawling" sound that he makes, so I turned around. That little terd was walking into the living room! I screamed, "Yay Sweetheart!"....AS SOON as he heard me, he fell down. I think he just doesn't want me to see him walking, because he knows I'll act a fool...you know, picture-taking, video-taking.... Oh well, maybe by his first birthday, he have it down pat!

3 comments:

The Goodrichs said...

its a bittersweet moment... your so proud they are walking but so sad they are old enough to do it..

he sure is a cutie

Lyndsey said...

That is so funny!!! I love that he doesn't walk in front of anyone. He knows how to play this baby thing as long as he can...can you blame him.

Jamie said...

What a sneaky little guy!