Tuesday, January 08, 2008

11 Months Old!


Can someone please tell me where the time has gone?! My baby boy is 11 months old today! These past 11 months have flown by. They have definitely been the best 11 months of my life. This little angel has changed my life so much. Words cannot describe the pure joy and love that I feel just looking at him. He is just growing up way too fast. He's almost walking now. He is now taking 2-3 steps at a time before falling, but he has to be in the mood. I'd rather him not walk for a while. Words he can say: MaMa, DaDa, PawPaw, NaNa (that's what he's been calling MiMi), Ba (ball), Duck, Kee kee (kitty, kitty). And the funniest thing is he barks at everything. He'll see Jett, and just start barking at him. Anything that remotely resembles a dog, gets barked at! I cannot believe in just one more month, he will be ONE YEAR OLD!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Happy Eleven-Month Birthday!