Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The First Year....

Okay, I know I still have a month to go, but you have to remember, I work every other weekend. So, my time is limited. My next off weekend, I will be at the beach (yay!!), and then the next is the party. Basically, I've been working on this little project for a few months now. I just finished it up and I can't stand it...gotta share it now. This is just a collection of my favorite pictures of Trevor over the past year. I still haven't managed to watch it without crying. I'm just so very greatful to God for blessing me with this angel. Not a day (or night, rather) goes by without me thanking the Lord for him. He is truly amazing....

http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=3e37304d598f022bf4b034

12 comments:

Jenn said...

I link to your blog from the Hughes page and just wanted to tell you that your little boy is absolutely precious. Love the video and the music you chose for it. Great job!!!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

love the video! so sweet!! seems just like yesterday when he was born! it just goes by to fast!

The Simonetti's said...

I love the video, he is precious!!!

Lyndsey said...

That was so precious!!! I cannot believe your little man is almost 1. Time flies by so fast.

Kim said...

Precious! It does go by way too fast...

JANA said...

Loved the video! I was holding back the tears. It reminded me that we will be doing the same thing in about a month and a half. It seems like yesterday we were waiting on the those precious little boys. My how time flies! I hope he has a WONDERFUL first birthday!

Jamie said...

That is great, you did an excellent job! I can't believe how much he has changed over the past year. Happy 1 Year Bday Trevor (almost) :)

Anonymous said...

God is good!!! Tricia

Stanley Family said...

I love the slideshow! He is precious! It's hard to believe he is almost 1.

Missy said...

That is so sweet! I love it.

Ashley Trammell said...

This video is precious. That was so sweet. My baby is almost 2 and I am having a very hard time with that. But isn't God good? I hope he has a wonderful birthday.

Kim said...

Hey girl! This video is AWESOME!!!! It's so sweet and it is soo hard to believe Trevor is about to be 1!!!