Sunday, November 11, 2007

Update on My Buddy....

Sorry, no pictures. We've had one heck of a weekend. Last night, we had another sleepless night. I felt so bad for him, because he just couldn't get comfortable with all of the gunk in his nose and throat. He would only sleep about 10-15 minutes at a time, and then wake up screaming, and barking like a seal. If I didn't know any better, I would've taken him to the ER!! So, I did the next best thing and called my mother. By that time, I was bawling with him. I felt so bad, because there was nothing I could do to make him understand. That is the most helpless feeling in the world. So, being the wonderful grandmother that she is, my mother came over in the middle of the night to help out. When she got to my house, Trevor and I were out on the front porch, both crying our eyes out!!! (the cold air helps the croup, for those of you who are wondering what in the world we were doing outside) He is a little better today, I just pray that tonight is better!!

5 comments:

JANA said...

I hope he feels better soon! We will be praying for him!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

so sorry to hear that! that is the worst feeling in the world when there is nothing you can do for them! i hope he gets better soon and you both get some rest! thank goodness for mi mi!

Missy said...

Im sorry he feels so bad. Hopefully he'll feel better soon!

The Covin's said...

I'm sorry Trevor is sick and yall have had a bad weekend. I hope he gets better soon.

Stanley Family said...

What would we do without our Mother's? Madelyn has had croup a couple of times so I completely understand what you are going through. I am hoping he gets over it soon!!!