Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update on Mommy...

Well, let me first say that Trevor was successful with getting EVERYONE in my family sick, even my parents. I've been feeling bad since Sunday or Monday, with coughing and congestion. I didn't think anything of it until I coughed all night Monday night, and by Tuesday, I couldn't walk to the bathroom without feeling "out of breath". So I decided to take myself to the doctor today...I hate going to the doctor, I haven't been in 3 years. (other than to the OB a million times last year). When she listened to my chest, she said that it was very "tight" and that I wasn't "moving much air". I tell my patients this all of the time, but I've never had it told to me. So, for all the times I wondered what it was like for my patients to get breathing treatments, I found out today. Thank God it wasn't an hour-long neb, or I would've pulled my hair out!! I did make my chest feel better though. She never gave me a "diagnosis", but I'm assuming bronchitis, since I'm coughing my lungs up, and I feel like a 90 year old woman when I try to do something!! I've got an antibiotic, a steroid, and an inhaler to take everyday for the next five days or so. Oh well, this too shall pass!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Poor Mommy! I hope you're better soon!

Stanley Family said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon also!

Mandy said...

Hey girl! I hate that you are sick. Hope you feel better. Trevor is so, so cute. Miss ya, Love you,

T MANDY