Sunday, November 04, 2007

Is Mommy Ever Coming Home From Work?



My sweet angel has been at my parent's house all weekend. Joe was off all day Saturday, but ended up being over there most of the day. Then Trevor spent the night with Mi Mi and Paw Paw last night because Joe and I had to work, so he was over there again today. Man, good thing grandparents don't get sick of their grandkids! My mother has taken so many pictures this weekend, there was no way for me to post them all, but I tried my best. I absolutely love this picture.

4 comments:

Landrum Family said...

These are the sweetest pictures. Doesn't it just break you heart when you have to be away from them. By the way, those curls are just ADORABLE!

Nicole said...

soooo sweet! he'll be walking before you know it, then you'll really be in trouble.

Missy said...

I love it!! Adorable!!

Jenn said...

Precious picture!