Saturday, November 10, 2007

Guess Who is Sick....

This is my poor baby getting himself a much-needed nap. He was fine last night...we went to Outback and ate dinner, and he was fine. I put him down for bed last night, with the normal routine, and he woke up SCREAMING about 2 hours later. I knew something wasn't right when I went and got him, and he didn't go right back to sleep. Needless to say, about 2 AM he started "barking" like a seal when he coughed. Luckily, his doctor's office is open on the weekends, so as soon as 7:30 rolled around, off we went. You guessed it, he has croup, but I knew that. He was fine as soon as we got into the cold air....typical for croupers. Now he has crashed out, hopefully taking a long nap. I just hope we don't have another night like last night!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Poor baby...It's been going around lately. Shayne was sick all last week. I'm hoping I don't catch it. Hopefully, little Trevor will feel better soon!

Nicole said...

poor baby!! i hope he feels better soon, it's so rough when they're sick and there's not much you can do for them.

Jenn said...

Poor baby!!! I'm sorry to hear he is sick! That's tough on all of you! I hope he's better soon!