Monday, February 08, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, My Buddy!

3rd Birthday

2nd Birthday


1st Birthday



February 8, 2007



Today is Trevor's official birthday, even though we celebrated yesterday. Gosh, I can't believe my baby is 3 years old. I don't know why but this one is hitting me like a ton of bricks...all of a sudden I am feeling old. It literally seems like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant with him! I guess it's just the fact that he is not a baby anymore....he's a little boy...it's just killing me. He has taught me so much over the past 3 years, and he continues to amaze me everyday. Yes, he is a handful and a half...to say the least, but I love him so much, and he wouldn't be Trevor if he weren't a little terd! He is so very smart, and I am so blessed and thankful that God chose me to be his mommy! Happy Birthday my angel...I love you more than you will ever know!!!

4 comments:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Happy Birthday Trevor! I love the cakes and so did Dylan!

Melissa Irvin said...

Happy Birthday Trevor!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TREVOR!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Trevor!!!