Thursday, November 12, 2009

Poor Baby!!






My poor baby got 4 shots today! We went for his 2 month visit, and needless to say....he is a big, big boy. He weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs 11 oz, and is 23 3/4 inches tall. Dr. Hardwick just chuckled when he was showing me his "stats". He's in the 94th percentile for height, 96th percentile for head circ., and you guessed it...his weight is off the charts! I looked back at Trevor's measurements, and he only weighed 11lbs 11oz...which is not small. I guess Andrew is gonna be my giant!
He did so good with the shots though....he really didn't even cry, he just let out one big scream when the nurse gave him the second shot (you know, the "delayed" reaction), and by the time she gave the fourth....he was done screaming. She said he was a tough little man! Dr. Hardwick said he was perfectly healthy...and laughed when he said, "at this rate, he'll be walking the next time I see him!" This picture is of just a little while ago...I had just bathed him, and laid him down to make his bottles for the night. This is what I came back to...I just couldn't resist taking this picture. Poor angel...him had a rough day!

No comments: