Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Andrew and his Big Brother











Trevor is still in love with his little brother, Andrew. I think Andrew will learn alot from him, just by watching him. He just sits back and watches Trevor, as if he's taking it all in. I do think he is gonna be my laid back little fella when compairing him to brother...Trevor is his mother's child...very tempermental, bossy, and loud....and did I mention defiant? Oh well, he's my precious buddy, and I don't know what I'd do without him...or his baby brother! These little men have me wrapped around their chubby little fingers and they know it!!





2 comments:

Landrum Family said...

I could say the same things about Hal, Hayes and myself. Hayes is definitely laid back compared to Hal. I can't believe how big these boys are getting. It seems like yesterday we were posting about pregnancy!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

This is so sweet! Andrew is such a little chunk! Trevor is the best big brother!!