Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2 Months Old Today


Well, here he is....my TWO month old....really? Time, will you PLEASE slow down!!! It's really sad, because I know that I won't be having another one of these (that is, unless God has other plans for us). Everytime I look at him, I try to soak up every little second. He is SPOILED...with a capital "S". He will not sit by himself for more than 5 minutes without fussing...he is definitely going to be a social butterfly, because even if you're holding him...if you're not SPEAKING directly to him, he will let you know! I will not lie...it is very hard to get things done around the house, and at times I get extremely overwhelmed. But I realized something this week...I can clean house when the boys are in college!...That also gives me an excuse to have a nasty house! It doesn't do any good to clean, though...because 5 minutes later it looks like a tornado has come through!!

1 comment:

Nikki and Bradley Runnels said...

He is looking more & more like Trevor! It was good seeing you the other day!