Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nine Month Update...

Last week, I also took Andrew for his 9 month visit. Chunkus is weighing in 23lbs these days, and is 29 3/4 inches tall. What a big boy!! He is now crawling, well, dragging himself. He can also pull up when he wants to (just to his knees)....I think he's too heavy to hold himself up, or just too lazy! He can say "ma ma" and "da da" and "ba ba". He is doing better with the sleeping thing...depends on how tired he is. He smiles all of the time, and is a pure joy to be around. He never cries, except when he's so tired he can't stand himself. But forget it if he gets hurt...I guess I'd never know. Right now he has a huge strawberry on the back of his head, and I have no clue how it happened....isn't that pitiful? It just appeared...and he never shed a tear. It looks like it might have hurt, too. Oh well, he's gonna be my tough cookie. He didn't even cry last week when he got a shot...he whimpered for a second, then he stopped. Poor Trevor man is my drama king! He gets hurt, and milks it for about a week!

Anyway, I figured I'd update, since it's been a while, and we're leaving for the beach tomorrow afternoon. I hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend! Please pray that we make it to and from the beach in one piece!! I will have lots of pictures when we come back, so I will share more then!

1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

awe, love the pictures!! i am sooo behind! we loved having you all and the boys have still been talking about "trebor"! we will have to have a play date soon!ya'll have fun at the beach and be safe!!