Monday, January 18, 2010

We Survived!!

I took the boys down to Foley this weekend to spend the weekend with Rachel, Brady Cole, and Layla Rae....by myself. They did amazing in the car, and I was very surprised at little Andrew. I guess he will just be a little traveler, unlike big brother at that age! He didn't make a peep the whole way down, until we got to Bay Minette. Trevor was awesome, and his DVD player even broke on the way down. He just sat back, listened to the music, and didn't say a word.

We had a great time, but it was raining the whole time we were down there, so the boys were kinda starting to get stir crazy. It would've been different if they would've been able to go out and get some of their energy out!! The babies were fabulous...we were both blessed with great babies...except for the fact that mine doesn't like to sleep at night! I think it's a boy thing. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

No comments: