Monday, January 18, 2010

4 Month Check Up

I forgot to post about Andrew's 4 month check up that was last Thursday. Yes it was pretty brave to get shots the day before taking off on a 5 hour drive...but we made it! He was a little fussy Thursday night, but he doesn't sleep at night anyway, so there was no disturbance out of the ordinary there! He was a whopping 17lbs 10oz, and 27 inches long. He was in the 95th percentile for weight, and this visit, his height is off the charts. I have a tall man on my hands. He is such a sweetie, and barely cried with his shots....the nurse said he was tough! Dr. Hardwick said he looked great, and was impressed with him standing up (when you hold his waist or his hands, he just stands up). Trevor went with us, and I thought he would be a holy terror, but he was great. I am so blessed to have 2 perfect little boys and I thank the Lord for them everyday!

PS...Trevor goes to his big man 3 year old visit next month, so we'll see how good he is then...is he really almost 3? I think this birthday will be harder for me than his 1st...I'm not really sure why. I'm feeling pretty old!

No comments: