Saturday, October 17, 2009

Not a Happy Camper...

Mommy...PLEASE stop taking pictures and HOLD ME!!!
"I think I could make a run for it"

Poor angel baby had a very rotten week last week. We are done with breast feeding - don't ask - I'm just not a very good candidate for breast feeding, I guess. Anyways, chunky man's belly has not been feeling very well, getting used to strictly formula and all, so needless to say he's had to be held CONSTANTLY...or else. I have felt like I am going to lose my mind the past week. Trevor did the same thing, but it seems worse this go around I guess because now I have 2 little guys screaming at me! Trevor had to end up going on the most expensive formula know to man....however, Andrew has improved tremendously over the past couple of days....THANK YOU JESUS!! And thank you gas drops! I think we've turned the corner and are on our way to some rest, and now mommy can actually get some house work and blogging done...not to mention actually shower before the sun goes down!!


No comments: