Monday, October 05, 2009

3 Week Appointment Update....

So I forgot to post about Andrew's 3 week appointment with Dr. Hardwick last week. He is doing perfectly, just eating and growing like he is supposed to. Chunk chunk weighed in at 10 lbs and was 22 inches long. I can't believe how big his is getting, and so fast! He really isn't that fat, he's just long and solid. I think he's gonna be bigger than brother...but who knows. He is still doing great, eating about 4-5 ounces every 3-4 hours...I know, I know...he's a little piglet, but what can I say, he has his momma's appetite! This measly 2 ounce at a time crap just was not cutting it. He said him was hungry, and to FEED HIM!! Hey, as long as he's tolerating it, and he's happy, that's all that matters. I'm all about whatever works. This momma don't go by the books...I threw it out of the window with Trevor!

We also got our newborn pictures of Mr. Andrew, along with big brother Trevor today, and I am in love with them. I didn't realize how pretty my boys are....(I'm not partial at all...)! Lyndsey took so many beautiful pictures, I would've posted all of them, but that would take all night! I hope everyone enjoys them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Staci - Love your pictures especially the one with Trevor and Andrew in the basket. So precious. Haven't been by yet, but want to do so soon. Jackie