Monday, May 04, 2009

Wake Up!

I sure do love waking up to this every morning! Yes, my child is spoiled rotten and sleeps with me. But look at this handsome fella that I wake up to. Just about every morning (except when I go to work, he's still asleep) I wake up to a nose rubbing my nose, and a little voice saying, "Wait up, mommy!"

I took this picture so that I could show everyone his new hair cut that he got this past Thurday. My baby has no curls, and looks like a little boy now. Joe came home from work that day and said if he would've taken him, I would've cussed him until I was blue in the face. He's probably right, but come on now...he needed that bush off of his head. I love the curls, but it's hot outside!

Speaking of little boys, Trevor is growing up....fast! He is getting so much fun, and I can actually somewhat carry on a conversation with him now. There's still some things that he says that I can't make out, but for the most part, I know what he's talking about. He is such a momma's boy too, which I absolutely love. I'm afraid that we will have issues once brother gets here, though. Oh well, he's gonna have to learn how to share!

And, speaking of brother, we are half way there!! I am now almost 21 weeks. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by. When you already have one wild child, you don't have time to sit around thinking about being pregnant. I go back to the doctor next week for a check up, I haven't been in 5 weeks, so feel like I haven't been in forever!

2 comments:

LaNaye,Rickey,Nolan and Cameron Washburn said...

we want to see prego pics Momma~~ I love the haircut!!

Ashley Trammell said...

Hey we are all 4 in the bed so whatever. That is where they like to be so that is where they are. Brady had a hard time which means I had a hard time. But he did adjust after a couple of weeks and
things got better. He will do great!