Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Daddy!

So last Saturday (March 7th) was Joe's 30th birthday, so one of my buddies, Kam Foo, worked the last part of my shift for me so that I could take Joe and Trevor out (thanks Kam!). I really wanted to do something better for him, with it being his 30th and all, but time slipped away, and before I knew it, it was March 7th! Why is it, the older you get, the faster time flies by....it's crazy! Soooo, we went to the Bright Star for dinner, which is the next best thing (in my opinion anyway)!
This is not the best picture of us, but it will do. Joe looks like a goober, because he's holding Trevor, and Trevor's trying to escape...anyone with toddlers knows this quick pose...and I'm trying my best not to laugh (with my fat arms...why does pregnancy do that to your arms?, at least it does mine!)

3 comments:

Stanley Family said...

Stacy, you look good! I don't see any fat on your arms. If you want to see fat arms, come look at mine. Happy 30th birthday Joe!

The Pruitt's said...

Stacey I kow this pose all too well. You look great and I can't wait to find out what you are having. Ya'll are such a cute family!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Happy Birthday Joe!! The Bright Star is one of our favs too, love the trout almondine! You look beautiful! I wish I was pregnant again! Can't wait to get together this summer at Ala Adventure!! Take care!