Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Update Finally!

Well, it's long over due for an update, so I've been at the computer for almost 2 hours! Lots has gone on since the last time I updated. My baby boy will be 2 in 5 days, I cannot believe it. It seems like yesterday, I was bringing him home from the hospital. I also can't believe I get to do it all over again in September!

This pregnancy is already so different from Trevor's, it is unreal. I said in my last post that I haven't been tired, but that's changed over the past 4 weeks. I can't even sit down without dozing off it seems. I've also been VERY nauseated and sick to my stomach, which I was not with Trevor. But I can say that I am much more pleasant to be around (I think) than I was with Trevor! I am so happy this go around!

Trevor is growing so fast, and is doing something new everyday it seems. He has a very long vocabulary for a 2 year old (in my opinion). He can say just about anything he hears you say, or at least tries. He is a little parrot, though, and will repeat bad words if he hears them. Mommy is doing alot better with her swearing, but I'm not perfect by no means!

We've had no luck in the potty training, though. I think he's getting ready to be ready, but not quite. He's curious about the toilet, and loves to flush it, but he's confused about what to do once I sit him on it. He starts screaming "Mommy getchu!!!" That's what he says when he wants me to get him. He's such a stinker, but he's my stinker and I don't know what I'd do without him. I just love him to pieces!

1 comment:

The Hall's said...

They grow up so fast! We ran into Joe and Trevor a few weeks ago at Academy. Trevor is so cute and I know he will be a great big brothr!