Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Me and My Buddy!

Well, I can't crop this picture, and it drives me nuts, but I don't have time to wait on Picasa anymore....is it just my computer, or does it seem like it takes 2 days to create a collage these days? Ever since it updated itself to Picasa 3, it stinks...and takes too long. It used to just take seconds to crop a picture and post it, but not now...same thing with uploading them. That's part of the reason I don't update as often...I don't have enough hours in the day to wait on stupid Picasa!

However, I do love this picture of me and my little man, and it's one of the few I have of me and him where he's actually looking and smiling at the camera...chocolate face and all!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute pics! He's growing up so fast.

(Change your default pic viewer on your computer to "Window's picture viewer"