Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Y'all!!

Here we are! I think we've started a little tradition of getting the family picture with our little monster all dressed up. This year, we trick-or-treated in my grandfather's neighborhood. We had a good time, and I think Trevor had a blast. I don't know how this child hasn't vomited yet, with all of the candy he ate! I can't wait to do it again next year. He was getting pretty good there at the end. He walked up to the last house, and smashed his face on the glass door. One thing about him...he's not too shy when it comes to candy!

4 comments:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

I love this pic! You have such a cute lil monster!!

Mandy said...

Staci, this costume is hilarious and so cute!! You look great!! Hope ya'll had a Happy Halloween!

Mandy t.

Melanie said...

Hey Staci! I'm Joe's cousin Melanie. Trevor is soo adorable!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Thank you for the comment! He was all over the place and would not cooperate! I can't wait to see the ones of Trevor, he is adorable! We should plan a play date soon! Let me know when you guys are free!