Monday, September 08, 2008

Happy 19 Months Silly Boy!



I cannot believe my baby is 19 months old today. Why do they have to grow up so fast? He is such a character, Joe and I are constantly laughing at him. He says EVERYTHING these days, except around strangers...he's terrified of strangers. He also REPEATS everything here lately. For instance, the other night I was bathing him, and I needed Joe to hand me a towel, so I started yelling "Joe"....then Trevor started yelling..."DOE". It was hilarious. He also says cute little phrases like "Momma, ho me" (hold me), I dot it (I got it)...and the best for last...."I poo" as he's grabbing his diaper, and usually, there's a prize in that diaper for me. He says alot more, but those are his usual's. I bought him a little potty not too long ago from Walmart, but of course he's not interested in it. Also, the flippin thing is too small for his butt. It should've had a warning on it...."Not for chunky butts". I mean, even if he wanted to use it, I thinks it's too small. He's more interested in the big potty, anyway, and what you're doing on it.

5 comments:

Stanley Family said...

I can't believe he is already 19 months! He is so cute!!!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

I know it's hard to believe he is only 5 months away from the terrible twos! Dylan started that a long time ago! I can't imagine him being any wilder than he is now! We are in for a treat, aren't we? Enjoy your beach trip!

Mandy said...

He is such a cutie! I swear you need to put him in modeling for kids. He's a doll. I can't believe he is 19 mos. I love the old beach pics!! I miss ya'll so much. Ya'll have fun on the upcoming one!! Sure do wish I could come. I sure do wish I could look like I did in the 2005 pics. I look so young and fit, what happened, ha! Tell everyone hello. We need to catch up! Love ya, TMANDY

Ashley Trammell said...

I can't believe he is 19 months old already. Just wait they get more fun each day.

Anonymous said...

LET'S SEE THE BEACH PICTURES.