Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beach Trip 2008

This year was by far the craziest beach trip. Something about being at the beach with all of your friends makes you feel like a teenager again. Can I just say that I CANNOT hang any more. That's why it's taken me 5 days to put my pictures on here. I've been recooperating. I'm sure most of you have looked through the other blogs and heard the stories. Wow, that first day, Miranda and I thought for a moment that we were on the dance team again, and we were doing all of our turns and leaps. And I decided to start trying out my old cheerleading jumps...hurkies, toe-touches...you know. Well, my thighs still hurt, so that's what I get for acting a fool. Oh well, it was just us on the beach. At least I was able to hold back from trying to tumble again. That's where I drew the line. No post-child back handsprings for me. That would've really been ugly, and probably would've landed me a trip to the ER down there!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Those girl beach trips are always the best! FYI - I met your brother and sister-n-law this weekend at the After Hours clinic. They were really nice and we enjoyed hanging out with them during our 3 hour wait!