Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wild Man!!


This little man is so full of personality. He's now saying "da da da" all of the time. He says "ma ma", but only when he's hungry or tired...he knows who feeds him and rocks him to sleep the most!! He's also starting to shake his head "no". The other day I was trying to get him down for a nap, and he just kept shaking his little head "no". My mother was standing over us, just laughing. She said, "welcome to my world 20 years ago...he's a spitting image of your little brother." For those of you who know Jake, or let me say knew Jake when was little...this is no laughing matter. I'm in deep trouble for the next, oh, at least 15 years!!

4 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

too cute!! don't you just love it when they say, "ma,ma"!!! he's getting to be such a big boy!!

JANA said...

That boy is growing! I can't get over all that hair!!

The Rice Family said...

i have to agree with your mom he is just like jake to me! he is so cute! he is turning into a big boy!

Rachel said...

precious, precious, precious!! please contain that baby and don't let him try to escape and run away like uncle jake...i can't handle that again.
he's so darn cute!!!
buger used to get on to me for the pink spoons too. oh well.....