Thursday, September 13, 2007

Finally a Video

This video does work, you just have to click the play button twice. It has no sound, because I took it with the camera, but you don't need sound! This is of my little squirt trying to crawl. He will have the hang of it before too long. I just hope he don't crawl this weekend...I am taking a beach trip with some of the girls from the Emergency Department! We are going to Panama City in the morning and coming back on Sunday. I don't know how well I'm gonna do away from Trevor for 2 days, but I know he'll be fine with his Daddy and Mi Mi and Paw Paw. More pictures to come probably Sunday night or Monday!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

The Rice Family said...

this is so cute! it want be long and he will be taking off...

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

oh yes.......he will have the hang of it soon!! then the real fun begins!!

enjoy your beach trip! the lil' man will be just fine and want even know your gone!!

JANA said...

That is too cute! Pierce does the same thing but he does not get that far up yet. They love to bounce!

Chris & Aereal - said...

Hey Staci! It's Aereal and I just wanted to leave you our blog link!!