Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mommy and Baby



Okay, so Mommy looks like death warmed over, but I was having a rough day. This is Monday, 2/11/07. I just love this little angel. He is the best baby. He never cries except when he is hungry or needs his diaper changed. He does throw a fit when you change those diapers! I think he might have his mommy's little temper and his daddy's disposition! But he is WONDERFUL! I could not have asked for a more perfect baby. I'm SO in love with this little man!

2 comments:

JANA said...

I am so happy for you guys! He is so precious! I can't wait to meet him! Congrats!

love,
jana

Michelle Bloch said...

Trevor is just beautiful. I am so excited he is here! I am sorry i couldn't make it to visit. I have been thinking about you and little Trevor a lot. The pictures are wonderful. I can't wait to see you both.
Love,
Michelle