Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Baby News!

Sorry everyone...no picture to post but good news! Little Trevor will be here sometime on Thursday February 8th. We had our weekly visit today. He's trying so hard to come out, but the little guy is just not "dropping", and my doctor can't really figure it out. He says when you're 3cm dialated, the baby should be alot lower. Little Man says, "I decided to stay in mommy's belly." Sooo...we'll be checkin' into the L&D unit bright and early (6am) Thursday. My mother and I stopped by Children's Hospital after my appointment today to pick a few things up, and I got to visit with the ER. I miss my friends there so much. (I love y'all!)
Gosh I can't BELIEVE Joe and I will be parents in 2 days. It's so exciting and scary at the same time. I feel like I'm going to pop (physically and emotionally)! So stay tuned for pictures of the little guy...I'll try my best to keep my blog up to date!

4 comments:

The Rice Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS I KNOW YOU ARE SOOO EXCITED AND CANT WAIT. I CANT WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF THIS LIL MAN TREVOR! I CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM EITHER. I KNOW YOU AND JOE ARE SO EXCITED BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET YOU SOME REST IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS CAUSE AFTER THAT THERE WANT BE ANYMORE. I WILL BE PRAYING THAT EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED. HOPE TO SEE PICS OF TREVOR SOON. GOOD LUCK!

Jamie said...

Congrats and Good luck! I'll be checking for pics of the new lil' man :) I hope you guys are rested up!!

JANA said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of Trevor. I know he will be so cute!

love,
jana

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

Good luck on Thursday... I will be thinking of you. Cant wait to see pictures of Trevor. I am sure he will be precious.